Covid info post July 19th
As of restrictions lifting on July 19th. A few things change for us at Sheaf St.
- We will continue to have plenty of tables outside and in the cafe too
- We will still, for now, operate table service during daytime menu 8:30am – 4pm
- After 4pm you may order from the bar
- There will be no seating at the bar
- There are no restrictions on numbers sitting at tables inside or out
- Test and Trace signage remains in place but is optional
- Our signage will be updated to reflect a ‘masks welcome’ approach
- Hand sanitiser will remain in place around the venue
- Please respect others and our staff’s space and decisions
The outside seating will remain available so you can now choose to eat inside, on our outside seating area, grab your order to go. Or even get it delivered direct to your door via @deliveroo.
- We encourage testing before you come to an event
- Please do not attend if you have any symptoms
- We will not require any ‘covid passport’ checks on entry
- Test and Trace signage remains in place on entry but is optional
- You may wish to wear a mask, this is welcome.
- Respect other’s space and decisions, our security team will not tolerate any disrespect.
- The event space has new air conditioning which will be in operation
- Where possible our large roller shutter doors will be open for extra air circulation
- All events will have ‘The Yarden’ outdoor terrace in operation