£10.50 per hour (Freelance)
Are you a student looking to be part of an exciting, dynamic, and creative team – with a focus on electronic music events?
– Guestlist to our Electronic Music Events.
– 20% Discount on our Bar.
– Flexible part-time schedule to accommodate your studies.
– Student Ambassador pack.
– Access to exclusive Sheaf St. and Duke Studios events.
Sheaf St. invites you to join our Student Ambassador team. Helping us promote our exciting season of Q4 events. Responsibilities include; social media representation, flyering, postering and being a part of this brand new chapter of the club space. A flexible position, in accommodation of your studies.
About Sheaf St.
Sheaf St. is a café, a bar, and a multifunctional event space. Serving up an eclectic programme of events, fresh food, and fun welcoming parties for nice, friendly folk.
A hidden gem in the Southbank of Leeds.
– Student Engagement: Actively re-sharing and interacting with our social platforms, spreading the word about the exciting new season at Sheaf St.
– In Person Promotion (Paid): Help represent Sheaf St. at networking events, being the face of our Student community.
– Flyering & Posters (Paid): Helping out with flyer and poster runs around the city, usually on the dates of popular community events in the city.
– Currently enrolled as a student in Leeds.
– Active Social Media user.
– Enthusiasm for music, events, and the electronic music industry
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– A passion for promoting Sheaf St. and Duke Studios to fellow students.